Alice Benton's Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

Push

This weekend, I have been pushing myself. There was a great deal that I needed to accomplish and I did, thank you, Jesus. I tested my limits. I was tempted to drop a thing or two, but couldn't. What responsibility should be ditched? None, of course. When I'm committed to a cause I have to see it to the end.

I juggled as many things possible. Unfortunately, there was no time to play. I had deadlines to meet and obligations to fulfill. Thankfully, God gave me the strength I needed to prevail. I constantly prayed and simply kept moving on faith.

I know the price for not handling my business, all too well. I know what and who suffers when I'm not doing what I came to do. So, I push forward and hope that you will too. It isn't always easy to do what's right, but it is necessary.

There will be time to relax and celebrate. And when it's finally time to play, I'm doing it big! But for now, I'm prioritizing and it helps that I'm never alone. God is with me and thank you for being here too.


*Posts you may enjoy:

God Is Love
My Books
Victory Is Yours!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home