Alice Benton's Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Village Natural

I have enjoyed lunching in New York City's Village Natural restaurant. I have only been there a couple of times, but feel confident about calling it a great find.

It's located on Greenwich Avenue between 6th & 7th Avenues. The menu offers wide varieties including Mexican Platters and Seafood Entrees to Japanese Lunch Boxes and Vegan Pies.

While I was there I had Soy Nuggets with honey mustard for my appetizer and Vegetarian Chicken Salad, which includes crispy soy bacon, tofu, avocado served over crisp mixed greens, carrots, tomatoes and cucumbers. The nuggets were delicious, although, you only get three. The honey mustard sauce was one of the best I've had. It was very thick and rich. My salad was huge and scrumptious. This was my first time tasting soy bacon and I was impressed.
If you're looking for healthier choices with delectable flavor try Village Natural.


*Posts you may like are Chef Yu and A Small Step Towards Heart Health

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home