Alice Benton's Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Chef Yu


The Chef Yu Restaurant located in the garment district at 520 8th Avenue in New York City is a treat.  This chinese restaurant prides itself on being authentic. While I honestly don't know what authentic chinese food tastes like, I do know the food served in this place is delicious. 

The ambience is lovely.  The simply elegant table settings are complimented by gentle lights and there are few booths available as well. It has a cozy feel, even though, parties are welcome.

I have frequented this restaurant and no matter what I eat my delicate palate is satisfied.  I only have one rule, which is to also order dumplings and a scallion pancake for the table.

Mark Chef Yu on your list as a place to visit.  You can start with the website, which is www.chefyu-nyc.com, but it's better in person. 



* Posts you may like are Village Natural and A Small Step Towards Heart Health

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home