Alice Benton's Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

What Makes You Feel Attractive?

I have love fashion with regards to both classic pieces and trends. I believe clothing should be an extension of emotion. Accessories can be listed among my favorite things, but I don't need them to feel pretty. We all get a boost when looking exactly the way we want; honestly, If I have only one or two things I'm good. That's lip gloss and a pair of fabulous sunglasses.

My all time favorite gloss is Mac's Oh Baby Lip Glass. It's my go to quick pucker fix. Nothing highlights my lips better. My newest acquired shades are by Guess (shown). Now being a New Yorker, all I need is some sun or a trip.

The point of all of this is to find out what works for you. It doesn't have to be elaborate or expensive. I know a guy that beams when he has a fresh hair cut. The only requirement is that it put a smile on your face and in your spirit. If you have things that make you feel great let me know.


*Posts you may enjoy are Weddings & Vera Wang or The 53rd Annual Grammy Awards

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home