Alice Benton's Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Time For Wine?

This is for my wine wine connoisseur friends! While I would love to count myself among you, I'm no wine expert, yet, but I'm hopeful to join the ranks. For now, I'm just a person that loves a good glass of wine. I'm taking in great information and learning all about it.

While it isn't time to celebrate the The New York Wine Expo's return by clanking our glasses. It is time to jump on great savings for it! So, when the time is right and the expo has come back in 2012 we can happily taste for less.

If you attended last year's expo, next year's New York Wine Expo at the Javits Convention Center is being offered at a fantastic price. If you are willing and able to purchase your tickets between now and December 31, 2011, you're in luck! Entrance can be gained for a fraction of the cost.

Regardless, it is a great event to attend. The Wine Expo includes seminars, 800 sample wines from all over the world, as well as Food and Lifestyle companies. And remember, a seminar is a good place to start. I went to one and it was amazing. It had lots of knowledge and wine!


*Posts you may enjoy:

New York Wine Expo Seminar Review
The New York Wine Expo 2011
Wine Pairing

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home