Alice Benton's Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Books vs. Ebooks

This is not the typical article on this topic. I'm not going to try and sell you on which one is better, although, I do have my opinion on that. This post is to let avid readers know why they should buy both formats of a book.

Lets be truthful, ebooks are wonderfully convenient, as well as economical. They allow us to walk around load free, unlike the weightiness of a book. They also can be inserted into virtually any moment of spare time undetected. Thanks to the many advances in technology, you don't even need the extra device if you don't want it; simply use your favorite amp.

If you're anything like me, and I sincerely hope you are, you love a good book. I love the look and feel of reading. I don't exactly know why, but the actual page turning process brings me joy. If you collect books, reading the ebook can help with the preservation of the books on your shelf; keeping them in mint condition. I also like getting my books signed.

So, if you really love a book, you'll buy them both. What's your opinion?


*Posts may enjoy:

Distractions
Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25
My Beauty in Pain Review Part I
My Beauty in Pain Review Part II
Reasons to Love Beauty in Pain

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home