Alice Benton's Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Philly Market Street Book Expo

Today was great! The Philly Market Street Book Expo (PMSBE) was amazing to attend. I'm glad I participated.

I saw many familiar and non-familiar faces and of course all were welcome. My novel, Beauty in Pain was well received!

I personally thank PMSBE for having me, as well as all those who came to get an autographed copy of Beauty in Pain. I look forward to many more events. For now, my next stop is in Baltimore, MD...see you there!


*Posts you may enjoy:

A Weekend In Maryland
God Is In Control
Positivity
Reasons To Love Beauty in Pain


Beauty in Pain

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 14, 2011 at 10:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a wonderful time as well. There was a good networking energy amongst the authors. I am glad that I attended. Can't wait to read your 'Beauty in Pain'.

 
At August 19, 2011 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Alice Benton said...

Thank you! Please let me know what you think.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home