Alice Benton's Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Gratitude

Tonight my thoughts have been filled with many things. My mind has been preoccupied. There's so much to do, yet the day remains the same small space of time. I was tempted to complain, but couldn't. I have been continuously reflective on niceness I've received. Many kind people have greeted me, as well as their gracious words.

Throughout life, I have often said, "I just want to be happy." And I can honestly say that I am. My life is full of people that love and support me. I'm truly grateful for them and many other countless things.

You can be joyous too. We all can. I offer you this advice. Think about what and/or who you're grateful for at least once a day. It doesn't matter how big or small and try to pick something different each time. Add this daily ritual to your routine because it's hard not to be happy when you're focused on gratitude.


*Posts you may enjoy:

Choices
Greatness
The Gift of People

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home