Alice Benton's Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

AliceBenton.com

I am excited to announce that AliceBenton.com is now available! My website is a place created to showcase my creativity. It will keep you up to date on what's going on with me.

AliceBenton.com offers quick updates about products, photos, upcoming events and more. Please continue to check the site for updates because this is just the beginning. I'm happy about it and feel inspired and I hope you will be too. AliceBenton.com acts as an all access pass! You can see my latest tweets, as well as updates from my Facebook Fan Page. You can even get to Myspace from there.                                       

Do not hesitate to check out my website and please share it with family and friends. Also, sign the Guestbook and let me know you were there. Blessings always...

*Posts you may enjoy:

A Weekend in Maryland!
My Beauty in Pain Review Part I
The Black Love Book Discussion

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home