Alice Benton's Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Listening

I'm borrowing this one from my Facebook fan page notes, but I love it.  So here it goes.

Listening


As I stay up way to late, almost every night, writing, thinking and planning; I hear it. Good is on my side and the angels are whispering, as my mother would say. I'm listening. The universe fills me with...things that need to be done and I listen. I hear wonderful messages then fit them into a story.

Open up your mind and spirit & listen. Maybe stay up late a night or two. Listen to what's being said to you. Figure out what to do with it & make plans.

Are you listening?
Alice Benton
Author of Black Love Black Love: A Book of Poetry & Love
ISBN: 978-0-595-44750-3

*Posts you may enjoy are Evening ThoughtsGods in Control and Ideas Should Materialize.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home