Alice Benton's Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lessons Learned

There is always a lesson to be learned.  I have realized there are many unneccessary statements that I make.  Not good or bad, but not clearly not needed.  I don't like that.  When writing a book, statements that don't matter get cut.  Having thoughts that I would normally back up with whatever doesn't serve anyone well.  I noticed only speaking or in my case writing when necessary made my day a little more pleasant.  There were no misunderstandings, I lingered less and got more done.  There's nothing wrong with talking, in fact it's a blessing, but what we are saying should matter.  I hope to become more mindful and in control of my words as my voice returns.  Do you watch you words?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home