Alice Benton's Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Letter To Our Father

If you feel this way, please do not give in to the negativity. I urge you to hold on and get suitable help when needed.

Dear God,

I heard that some people write letters when they have reached a breaking point. These letters can be cathartic ramblings or a good-bye. So, here's mine.

Today was awful. It may have been one of the worst days of life. I felt like I was drowning and like there is no point to all that I am going through. I can't breath sometime because I'm so sad...it's hard to go on...  I feel, there is nothing left for me to do, yet I praise your holy name.

I will continue to praise you. I will seek all the goodness that you have for me. I will not give up because I know that I am important you and your children. I am your child. Things will get better and I will get help, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Choosing to say hello,

Your Ever Faithful Child

Helpful Links: Mayo Clinic and nimh.nih.gov
*Posts you may enjoy:

A Prayer For My Readers
God Is In Control
Important Decisions
Support
Reach For Him

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home