Alice Benton's Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Greatings & Readings & Me!

This past Saturday, August 27th, at Greetings & Readings was excellent! I was happy to finally be able to match up voices with a face. The Greetings & Readings Staff was pleasant and accomodating.

Hurricane Irene made me wonder if anyone would be inside this great store. Fortunately, the storm didn't scare everyone away. I met plenty of people at the Beauty in Pain Book Signing.  Success! I was able to sign books and take pictures, as planned.

Thank you to the entire Greetings & Readings staff, as well as everyone else that braved the storm! We had a great time and you made the trip worth it!


*Posts you may enjoy:

My Beauty in Pain Review - Part I
Reasons To Love Beauty in Pain
Victory Is Yours!
WEAA & Me!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home