Alice Benton's Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Beauty in Pain (Upcoming Novel) Character Introduction - Lem

Lem is a character that I created last minute.  The whole book was virtually finished, but I felt like something was missing.  As I kept falling asleep with that thought, slowly, he began to emerge.  He would just appear in my head out of nowhere.  Lem appears in Beauty in Pain on and off fairly early on in the book.  Later, there’s an entire chapter dedicated to him and his relationship with Valerie. 

Lem is very handsome and has a sexy walk that makes you pay attention.  He is over six feet tall, with a dark complexion and a muscular body.  Lem has a down to earth nature and an excitable energy I could feel it as I wrote him into life. 

I enjoyed making Lem and am not finished with him.  I don't fully know what that means, but I have an idea we will find out.


*Post you may also enjoy are Behind the Scenes Fact about Beauty in Pain Character Lem and Male Characters from Women Writers: Writing for the Opposite Sex


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home