Alice Benton's Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Fitness Challenge Reminder

I'm excited about the upcoming Fitness Challenge!  I can't wait to get started with Alice Benton's Blog Followers Margaret and Sara, on Tuesday, February 1, 2011.  I hope they feel the same.  There are strength in numbers.  We'll make it through those 30 days together.  I also believe being accountable by reporting in to the blog daily will give others strength.

For those of you who would like to join us behind the scenes, please do!  Hurry up and purchase your DVD or dust of the one you already have, like I am and put it use.  You'll need some light weights, a mat if you're not on a rug and determination. 

If you don't want to participate, please support us and check on our daily progress.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home