Alice Benton's Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Twitter

I love Twitter.  FYI, @alicebenton.  I'm a daily user; it's great.  It exposes you to people and things you might not be normally.  It's a social meeting ground that helps you to get your message out quickly.  Although, I must confess I have a pet peeve. 

It disturbs me when someone has almost 2,000 followers and only five tweets.  I cannot stand that!  And what did this person find so important they had to tweet those five times?  Then I have to read the handful of tweets and find out.  I usually don't stumble onto great finds this way, but some people do state interesting things in a small amount of tweets.

Anyway, I'm suggesting a tweet minimum if you didn't open your account yesterday.  There should be no less then 25 tweets and I'm being generous.  If you're twenty or less, at least 100.

Do you agree with this minimum?  My daughter and I were debating it.


*Posts you may enjoy are Facebook Pet Peeves and Social Network Crushes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home