Alice Benton's Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Star Trek

I had to write about the newest Star Trek movie because I love it.  I think it's phenomenal!  Any Trekkie would appreciate this movie and Star Trek newbies will like it too.  I do think you will have a better appreciation for it if you posses a Star Trek background, but it's a great movie anyway.  That means that any movie loving, science fiction action seeking movie nut can and should get behind this one. 

Honestly, I could watch this DVD over and over again and have.  That's an outstanding fact because believe me I'm not that type.  I almost always feel like I could be watching something else.  After all, there is always something I haven't seen that I could be loving.  Of course, it depends on your family and ages involved, but I'm listing this one with family fun.

The cast was in my opinion a perfect selection.  They made you believe the back story and also showed enough of each character's historical truth that Star Trek lovers have held near and dear to their hearts.  If you don't have this DVD, get it.  If you do, watch it again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home