Alice Benton's Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Timing Is Everything

The fabric of time is delicate. That is probably why the thought of messing with it has no appeal. I appreciate things that are wonderfully progressive like wine and life. I have never been one of those adults that got off on complaining about responsibilities. I figured, it's simply a part of the package.

It feels like just yesterday when I was at my own prom. It was fantastic! Tonight, I have the privilege of acting as a chaperon for a high school prom. I cannot wait to see the youngins having fun and I'll have a little too. I did this last year and I still remember the thought I was left with, which was high school was great, but I love my grown and sexy.

Love exactly where you are and continue to make it better!


*Posts you may enjoy:

Lovin the Skin You're In
Loving Life
This I Know About Life

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home