Alice Benton's Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Iyanla Vanzant


Originally, I was going to do another relationship piece, but I watched Oprah today and was captivated by Iyanla Vanzant’s story. 

Iyanla has come a long way.  It would seem that she has been gathering her testimony for world.  She’s gone through so much, both personally and professionally.  I have missed hearing her truths and now there is more.
 
Ms. Vanzant's newest book, that I am sure will be my next read, is called Peace from Broken Pieces.  I truly cannot wait to read her story.  May Iyanla Vanzant continue to be blessed and may her lovely daughter rest in peace.












*Posts you may like are Lou's Cafe and The 53rd Annual Grammy Awards

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home