Alice Benton's Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Disney on Ice - The Ice Capades

Mention the Ice Capades in a room full of adults and a conversation automatically starts.  There are the ones who love it and the ones who don't care for that sort of thing.  This happened to me earlier and I noticed that the people not in favor of the show hadn't seen it.  That fact made me quickly decide that I should.

Tonight I went to see Disney on Ice and loved it.  Honestly, I was skeptical, but it was wildly entertaining.  It's definitely a family must.  I went with five family members ranging in various decades and we were all happy.  There was singing, dancing and of course ice skating, but that wasn't it.  There were also things like bubbles, fire and fireworks right along with many loved characters.  One of the dance numbers I liked most was from Beauty & the Beast when the napkin covered utensils were strutting there stuff. 

I did suffer one huge disappointment because Tiana wasn't there, but my lovely cousin assured me that I simply caught the wrong show.  Putting that aside, love, love, loved it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home