Alice Benton's Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Health & Beauty I

Many of us are concerned about our health and/or beauty.  If it isn't a medical issue that makes you pay attention, it can be an upkeep with vanity.  We all want the same things in life pretty much.  We want to be happy, healthy and look good doing it!  Yes, the list should be much longer, but then this would be a completely different post. 


I want to help others stay on top of being healthy and attractive.  There are three areas you need to focus on to do it.  You must exercise, eat right and deal with fashion or your image.

I have decided to step up my health.  This time, I am doing it by concentrating on my food intake.  Below is an example of how I will be eating...for the most part, just in case you wanted to know.  I'll discuss the other two areas in another post at another time.

Days Menu

Breakfast - Oatmeal
Snack - Health Bar and/or yogurt
Lunch - Salad (my salad will vary to keep it interesting)
Snack - Nuts, Raisins or a mixture of the two
Dinner - Baked food (Chicken or Fish), salad and brown rice


*Posts you may enjoy are A Small Step Towards A Healthy Heart, Vegan? and Let Nothing Stand in Your Way.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home