Alice Benton's Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

The Original Star Trek

Ever watch an old series or movie only to discover this is how a specific fascination in your life began. The Wrath of Khanwas on television and suddenly I was glued to seat.  That movie was great, but they all were.

I boldly admit that I have love for the newest star trek moviebut that's because I have loved them all.  I'm a huge fan of the original television show, but my love is not only for Kirk.  It includes Picard and extends through all the captains to Janeway, as well as their crews.

Become a Trekkie at heart.  Start at the beginning and you'll surely be in love by the time you reach the final frontier.


*Posts you may enjoy are Lost and Star Trek.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home