Alice Benton's Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Fitness Challenge Ends

Today, March 2, 2011, marks the end of Alice Benton's Blogs Fitness Challenge.  It was really hard, but worth it.  This is a great program.  It strengthened my body and helped me to be more energetic.  It's over, but I intend of continuing a life of fitness.  I highly recommend Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred.    

My total beginning weight dropped by thirteen pounds.  Which is great for me and accurate for what I did during the month.  If you would like more information about the preceding comment or to read about the fitness challenge please view the Fitness Challenge Page.  You may access it by clicking on its link located at the top of this blog.  For the final comments scroll down to the last statements.

It was a success!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home